Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Blackpool Home Handyman’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
Making a booking
When you request a booking for your required service using the Booking Form you send us your contact details which we use to contact you for the service to be provided. We will then be notified of your request and if we can make the appointment time you will be emailed a ‘confirmed’ booking confirmation. Sometimes jobs can overrun or we may not be available at the time you selected because someone else booked the same time on the telephone, or for other unforeseen circumstances. In this case we will email you at the address you provided and set up a new booking.
Please keep a lookout for an email which will confirm details of your approved booking. Check your spam box if no email has arrived.
You can contact us at Email