Following the government’s safer working guidance on how to operate safely and communicate this to customers we will:
- Contact the household in advance to check that no member of the household is showing symptoms of coronavirus or self-isolating. If they are, works should be delayed.
- Not carry out work by a person who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild.
- Wash our hands on entering the property using separate towels of paper towels which need to be washed or disposed of safely after use.
- Seek to minimise contact with homeowners and remain 2 metres apart from householders at all times.
- Bring our own refreshments but customers should ensure there is access to hand washing facilities, using separate towels or paper towels if possible, which should be washed or disposed of safely afterwards.